MS400 Portable Multiparameter Patient Simulator Monitor, Touch Screen, US Seller
MS400 Multiparameter Simulator is a portable device, features in small volume and light weight. It can simulate accurately 12-lead ECG, Respiration, Temperature, 2-channel IBP or 4-channel IBP. And it can be tested in where the monitor is used.
?3.5-inch color TFT touch-screen, 320*240 pixels, friendly operation interface.
?Display the output waveforms synchronously, which is convenient for user to
compare with the test equipment.
?It integrates the functions of SD socket interface, user can output the
custom waveform by this device.
?Built-in templates list to provide the waveform that is expressed by each
preset sequence number,which is convenient for searching.
?Two operation interfaces:Chinese and English.
?Operate with keystroke and touch-screen expediently and rapidly.
?Built-in 3.7V/4000mAh(Rechargeable alkaline battery).
?Optical external power: AC 220V, 50Hz or AC 120V, 60Hz
1) Simulate 35 kinds of arrhythmia (including Atrial, Ventricular, Premature Beat and Conduction Defects) and pacemaker waveforms (including Asynchronous, Demand Occ Sinus, Demand Freq Sinus, A/V Sequential, Non Capture, Non Function).
2) Simulate four-channel IBP data.
3) Simulate respiration signal with adjustable respiration rate, impedance and baseline impedance, and three kinds of apnea data.
4) Simulate four kinds of temperature data.
5) Simulate square wave, triangle wave, pulse wave and sine wave with adjustable frequency.
6) Simulate standard ECG calibration, adult and pediatric ECG signal.
7) ECG waveform complied with the standard of ANSI/AAMI EC13-2002, AHA, MIT ECG database, other ECG database and user-defined waveform data stored in TF card can be displayed by the simulator and exported to the equipments to be tested.
8) Each waveform can be displayed by sliding the 3.5'' TFT touch screen, easy to operate.
9) Power supply: rechargeable lithium battery or linear adapter, which reduces interference.
10) Optional operation modes: keys and touch screen.
Conventional: All leads have the same voltage with the II-lead as the reference
Amplitude: 0.5, 1.0, 1.5 and 2.0mV
ECG Rate: 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 60, 80, 100, 120, 140, 160, 180, 200, 220, 240, 260, 280, 300, 320, 340 and 350 BPM
ECG artifacts: 50 and 60 Hz, muscle, baseline and breathing
The elevation of the ST segment: +0.8 to -0.8 mV, the step is 0.1 mV
ATRIAL: Atrial Fib(coarse), Atrial Fib(fine), Atrial Flutter, Sinus Arrhythmia, Missed Beat, Atrial Tachycardia, Nodal Rhythm, Supraventricular Tachycardia
Ventricular: Vent Fib (coarse), Vent Fib (fine), Premature Ventricular Contraction (PVC) 6/min, PVCs 12/min, PVCs 24/min, Frequent Multifocal, Bigeminy, Trigeminy, Paired PVCs, Run 5 PVCs, Run 11 PVCs, Vent Tachycardia, Asystole
Premature Beat: Atrial Premature Atrial Contraction (PAC), Nodal PAC, Left Ventricular Focus PVC1, Early Left Ventricular Focus PVC1, R on T Left Ventricular Focus, Right Ventricular Focus PVC2, Early Right Ventricular Focus PVC2, R on T Right Ventricular Focus, Multifocal PVC
Conduction Defects: First Degree Heart Block, Second Degree Heart Block, Third Degree Heart Block, Right Bundle Branch Block, Left Bundle Branch Block