Digital 3/6 Channel ECG/EKG Machine Electrocardiograph,Free PC software, ECG600G
ECG600G is an Electrocardiograph which can collect 12-lead ECG signal and print waveform by the thermal printing system. It features in, recording and displaying ECG waveform in AUTO/Manual mode, measuring and diagnosing ECG waveform parameters automatically, prompting for “Lead off” and “Lack of paper”, multi-language interface, case database management.
1)Adopt high-resolution thermal printing system(8 dot/mm), no need for any adjustments. Recording frequency: up to 150Hz.
2)Real-time and continuously record the clear and accurate ECG waveform and annotation character(including lead mark, sensitivity, paper speed and filter state, etc.).
3)Full-digital filter design, anti-baseline drift, AC and EMG interference.
4)Adjust the baseline automatically, optimize the print setting and optional rhythm leads.
5)In AUTO mode, finish recording by pressing the button once, which improves work efficiency.
6)Adopt digital signal processing technology and get high-quality ECG waveform via power frequency filter, baseline filter and EMG filter of ECG signal.
7)With the functions of auto-measurement, auto-analysis and auto-diagnosis for routine ECG parameters, which reduces the doctor’s burden and improves work efficiency.
8)Sync collection for 12-lead ECG, multiply printing formats, including 2?6+1(rhythm lead), 2?6, 3?4, 3?4+1(rhythm lead), 4?3, 4?3+1(rhythm lead), 6?2, 6?2+1(rhythm lead), rhythm 2, rhythm 3, rhythm 4, rhythm 5, rhythm 6, rhythm 7, channel record, etc.
9)Display of 3/6/12-lead ECG, "Lead off" and "Lack of paper" on one screen, and with ECG DEMO mode. Auto-check and auto-analysis for ECG parameters, ECG waveform can be recorded manually or automatically. And patient information can be stored by case database.
10)Time print can be set to every 1/2/3/5/10/20/30/60 minutes.
11)Print setting, including “Print and save”(print waveform and save case), “Print no save”(only print waveform but not save case), “Save no print”(only save case but not print waveform).
12)AC/DC, built-in rechargeable lithium battery and auto-protection circuit, and automatic power off when there is no operation in appointed time.
13)Store more than 1000 cases, convenient for case review and statistic.
14)Multi-language(Chinese, English, French, Spanish, Turkish, Polish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Kazakstan, Russian and Ukrainian) interface and report.
Input mode: floating and defibrillation protection
- Frequency response: 0.05Hz ~ 150Hz(-3dB~+0.4dB)
- CMRR: >60dB, >100dB(add filter)
- Time constant:? 3.2s
- Patient leak current: <10µA
- Calibration voltage: 1mV
- Sensitivity: 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 40 mm/mV ±5%, standard sensitivity: 10mm/mV±2%
- Noise level: <15µVp-p
- Input circuit current: ?50nA
- Input impedance: ?50M?
- Sampling accuracy: 12-bit
- Safety classification: class I, type CF and defibrillation-proof applied part
- Recording mode: thermal printing system
- Auto record: set record according to auto record format and mode, automatically switching leads, measuring and analyzing.
- Rhythm record: set record according to rhythm record format and mode, automatically measuring and analyzing.
- Manual record: set record according to record format, manually switching leads.
- Measurement parameters: HR, P-R interval, P Duration, QRS Duration, T Duration, Q-T interval, Q-Tc, P Axis, QRS Axis, T Axis, R(V5), S(V1), R(V5)+S(V1)
- Paper size: 80mm(W)?20m(L)
- Sampling frequency: 1000Hz
- EMG interference filter: 25Hz/35Hz (-3dB)
- Power frequency filter: AC 50Hz/60Hz(-20dB)
- Paper speed:
- Auto: 5, 6.25, 10, 12.5, 25, 50, 100mm/s, ±5%
- Rhythm: 5, 6.25, 10, 12.5, 25, 50, 100mm/s, ±5%
- Manual: 5, 6.25, 10, 12.5, 25, 50, 100mm/s, ±5%
A lead cable
A limb electrode
A chest electrode
A thermal recording paper
A power cord
An earth wire
A user manual
Dimension: 315mm(L) ? 215mm(W) ? 92mm(H)