Casio GWF1035F-1D G-Shock Frogman 35th Anniversary 20 ATM RRP
Genuine Casio watch working in original box with tags and 2 years manufacturer's warranty.
These new 35th Anniversary MAGMA OCEAN models mark the 35 years since G-SHOCK first started on its mission of unmatched timekeeping toughness back in 1983.
The band surfaces, back cover, metal parts and face are accented with G-SHOCK red, along with brilliant red gold and yellow gold colouring to commemorate G-SHOCK’s 35th anniversary.
These models incorporate the basics of the early G-SHOCK of 35 years ago while at the same time adding new value with a theme based on the magma ocean that covered the Earth at its beginning.
- Shock resistant (G-SHOCK)
- Electro-luminescent backlight. Full auto EL light, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- Solar powered
- Time calibration signal reception Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful) *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal Manual receive The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany) Frequency: 77.5 kHz Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England) Frequency: 60.0 kHz Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States) Frequency: 60.0 kHz Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan) Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga) Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China) Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- World time 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- Moon data (moon age of a specific date, moon phase graph)
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- Dive time and surface interval measurement function Dive time: 1 second increments, up to 23:59'59 Surface interval: 1 minute increments, up to 47:59'59 Memory capacity: One set of data (dive time, dive start time, dive date)
- 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99'' Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 minutes to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments) • 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Battery power indicator
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Approx. battery operating time: 8 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge) 26 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case / total weight GWF-1035F = 58.3 x 52.8 x 18.0 mm / 115 g
- Please pay within 3 days.
- Listed item is being sold elsewhere. If you have any queries, please contact us before buying.
For international buyer (outside Australia), kindly leave your contact number during checkout for fast delivery.
Please note that we do not know and are not responsible for local duties and taxes. If you have a specific requirement, please let use know before purchasing. We are happy to help whenever possible.